[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Angelic Buster quest, "The Third Person"

BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
Reactions: 1,500
edited June 2021 in General Chat
I got this quest that I assume is Angelic Buster only, but I have no idea what to do or where to go. No info on the Wiki, and looking it up online links me to info on her 3rd Job promotions.

I swear, this questline bites.

Comments

• KingJordsterKingJordster
    Reactions: 720
    edited June 2021
    Google searched this cause I couldnt figure it out. Finally found it after going to pretty much every map in Heliseum. You need to go to the Downtown entrance map WALKING through the portal from "Path to Downtown" map. Hope this helps people in the future looking for it....
    BlasterMaster
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,500
    edited June 2021
    Google searched this cause I couldnt figure it out. Finally found it after going to pretty much every map in Heliseum. You need to go to the Downtown entrance map WALKING through the portal from "Path to Downtown" map. Hope this helps people in the future looking for it....

Thanks, took me a long time, but eventually, I figured that out too.