[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mechanic homing beacon

Emiel1111Emiel1111
Reactions: 500
edited June 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi,

I would strongly suggest to look into the game design of homing beacon for the mechanic class.
Currently mechanics are inhumane to play.

Could you please explain why homing beacon is not an toggle on/off auto skill?

I started playing again recently and am already turned off about how much my hand hurts after 30 minutes of mechanic gameplay.
Why can't i use the ingame macro for attack skills? It would be great to make a macro with an attack skill and homing beacon together......

Thank you for reviewing this issue.

Comments

• KezrauxKezraux
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited June 2021
    Homing Missile cannot be used with the in-game macro system because it is a skill with zero delay and produced unintended effects when macro'd (you were able to put missile on a macro three times in a row quite recently). The skill is required to have this delay in order to be used while holding down your bossing or mobbing skill. Homing Missile is not a toggle because it would then arguably make the class too simple or too mechanically simple to justify it's damage output. There are plenty of other classes where the same argument could be made, but in the end it just comes down to your own motivation and enthusiasm for the class; if you want the damage you will put in the effort.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2021
    meanwhile we got PF with its insane DPS coming from deluge + burst macros.