[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monster Life Gems Not Compensated

ArtuficisArtuficis
Reactions: 210
edited June 2021 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Compensation, Monster Life Gems

Brief bug summary: The patch notes said that any monster life gems used to purchase Ultrafine Monster Boxes prior to the 6/9 maintenance would be fully compensated after the 6/9 maintenance. It has been almost a week since then and I still have not received the compensation.

More details: I used all my monster life gems to purchase and open Ultrafine Monster Boxes, so I had a final balance of 0 gems but a heck ton of special monsters. The purchases and opening of the boxes happened the day prior to the 6/9 maintenance. After the 6/9 maintenance, I checked and my balance is still 0 gems; I was not compensated any gems at all. Nothing in the gift box.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Check my purchase history using monster life gems?

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: ARTUFLCIS

Character level: 230

Character job: Bishop

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: Prior to the 6/9 update (ultrafine boxes purchased and used); and after the 6/9 update the gems not compensated

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2021
    Hello,

Thank you for the report and we apologize, we discovered that some Monster Life Gem compensation were not distributed during the June 9 maintenance.
    We will be distributing those Monster Life Gem compensations during this week's maintenance.
    Please let us know if you didn't receive the compensation after the maintenance!

- The Monster Life Gem compensation for the Ultrafine Monster Boxes used during May 28, 2021 at 12:00 AM UTC ~ June 9, 2021 (Before Maintenance) will be distributed. Please check the Ultrafine Monster Box compensation post for additional details.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/67488/scheduled-minor-patch-june-17-2021