[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(Suggestion) Arcane Symbol's

tylerthebesttylerthebest
Reactions: 640
edited June 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
When doing daily's all the arcane Symbols really should stack they take to much space in the equips tab please add this into the game.
  1. Should Arcane Symbols Stack?4 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (4 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited June 2021
    I get why the dont if they are equips tho. If it helps I think they are changing it so where if you don't have the cash to enhance a fully leveled arcane then you can still place more on top of it you just wont get the extra arcane force. So itll be like 45/20
  • tylerthebesttylerthebest
    Reactions: 640
    edited June 2021
    Acidtongue wrote: »
    I get why the dont if they are equips tho. If it helps I think they are changing it so where if you don't have the cash to enhance a fully leveled arcane then you can still place more on top of it you just wont get the extra arcane force. So itll be like 45/20

Well I hope because its annoying on reboot when you don't have the mesos and it takes all your equips space.
    MapleSapo