[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

nlc quests

bababooeybababooey
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
i'm not sure if the drop rate is just so bad but i legit cannot seem to find any refined lianium anywhere within the jungle maps after hours of mobbing. this also happened in the little prince quest in ariant with the desert mist quest, i couldn't find any at all and i was only able to find it after a few months of not playing, which i'm too impatient to do again

Comments

• MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited June 2021
    It is terrible indeed. And as the ariant quests the drop rate is a non-sense (like many others drop rates in the game, specially when we talk about character level vs equipment drop rate). I don't want to change the point of this threat, as they talk about Ariant and NLC only, but come on, it is faster for us to do commerci and farm the face accessory lvl 160 than killing Chaos Pap to drop its level 145 face accessory. This is only one example on how drop rates makes no sense at all.
    Regarding those quests, specially NLC one which I don't think the reward worth too much, the drop rate need a change.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited June 2021
    The Refined Lianium only drops from the 2 alien mobs near the end of the jungle, Jr. Alien Cog and Jr. Alien Miner. The drop rate is quite low though.