[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mihile: Sword of Light not hitting 12 mobs

KyleDNAKyleDNA
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
As the title said it all: Sword of Light isn't hitting 12 mobs (even with 5 stacks Royal Guard) as described in the skill description. I am super new to the class and thus, perhaps I am not understanding the skill right. The detail said "Max Enemy Hits: 12": does this mean it can range anywhere up to 12? (sometimes I only see it hits like....3 mobs (again, even with 5 stacks Royal Guard)). I am definitely a Mihile fan by now and would love to have the skill blow up the map. Being able to only see its hitting like....3 mobs.....is quite of a disappointment T_T

Any Mihile expert can enlighten me on this? - REALLY appreciate it

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2021
    That line means it can hit up to 12 enemies if they're in range of the skill, it's not some rng thing where "It might hit 12 if you're lucky".
    If you're finding yourself hitting less than 12 mobs it's because you were in a bad spot. Just tested and the skill is working properly.
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2021
    In addition to above, if you have Roiling Soul turned on (a toggle skill in 4th Job), it reduces the number of monsters your skills hit to 1/3 of normal.