[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot Meso guide

BlackHighBlackHigh
Reactions: 110
in General Chat
I'm just starting recently , any idea on how to farming meso? one thing i only do is farming boss and sold that boss stone's thing
MapleSapo

Comments

• MapleSapoMapleSapo
    Reactions: 745
    edited July 2021
    BlackHigh wrote: »
    I'm just starting recently , any idea on how to farming meso? one thing i only do is farming boss and sold that boss stone's thing

Which server, Reboot or non-reboot?

Some ways are doing daily Ursus boss 3 times on double reward time (it will give you around 99m/day), then there is Maple Tour which I believe it is 2 times per day (do it several days until the reward is given to you at the day the npc tells you to get it), and the most known metod is making a Kanna character. With Kanna you must focus all your time and energy on it before going for a main character you actually want to play. Basically focus on making it level 200+ with the best equips you are able to get, improve those equips with all enhancements you can and also don't forget to do the daily quests for Symbols (200+ content) so you can have enough Arcane Force. Make sure to get the right potentials on equips by cubing them, and the most important of all, on Kanna you need to cube the Accessories with % meso and %drop (if possible multiple lines of them on the same equipment). The meta is to get 100% meso on Accessories, and the rest of the lines with %drop. These accessories are Rings (4 of them), Pendants (2 of them), Earring, Face Acc, Eye Acc. You can't get those line in Belts. The extra %meso comes from making a Phantom character and level it to 200 (or at least to 140), Inner Ability lines being 20% meso and if possible %drop in the other line. And always use Familiar cards on your Kanna first so you can get a familiar with %increase of meso and drops. And Pets, of course, you will need at least two (if possible get three). To use multiple pets you need to do a quest and buy a snack that the NPC will ask you.

The amount of money/hour differ depending on being Reboot or Non-Reboot.
    Why Kanna? She has the skill Kishin Shoukan that increase the amount of monsters spawned in the map, and this can only be done by other classes using Totems (paid items). She also has an insane amount of skills that clear an entire map by almost not even moving around.

Do this, and with extra time do the other recommended classes to increase Legion Levels and get extra stats. This will also give you an idea on the class you want to actually be a main.

I hope this helps.