[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

server disconnecting constantly

TheStickyyBanditTheStickyyBandit
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
what is up with the servers now? i haven't played in a while but now i can only play for like 5-10 mins at a time before the server disconnects me and i don't understand why its honestly ridiculous.

Comments

• MaltoseMaltose
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2021
    Same here. Only when I have my totem...
  • SeeMeRunSeeMeRun
    Reactions: 410
    edited June 2021
    Getting the same. Training, bossing, just afking in town or even at Neo Castle Entrance.
  • nobodydudenobodydude
    Reactions: 320
    edited June 2021
    Happens to me too, constantly getting disconnected. . THis is around neo patch.
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited July 2021
    same for me too . Can you tell us what is up?

• SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited July 2021
    Same here too at this moment , woke up in morning been dcced , and after work I aread dced like 3x times so no idea whats the issue now but seems that the investigation from last time not solved the d isssue for long term .....
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited July 2021
    constants dc in this game , 4 times in the day of today ... fix ! this fix constant dc fix ! this fix constant dc fix ! this fix constant dc
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited July 2021
    same here