[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World Transfer Coupons

AcidtongueAcidtongue
Reactions: 1,125
edited July 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Since you guys don't want to do world transfer events how about just the coupons then? Back long ago when you could change worlds. Not that many people going to pay to move 40 characters. You could even limit the number buyable or have like a cs sale of them for 2 weeks or something. It'll be money in your pockets and make a few people happy that just have like 1 or 2 characters stuck on a wrong world.
UnemployedVenusVS

Comments

• AcidtongueAcidtongue
    edited July 2021
    Aight for some reason people I know can't post on this form. Wonderful.
  • 1franky511franky51
    Reactions: 755
    edited July 2021
    Sounds like world transfer is too scary, people just to extremes and assume the worst because lizard brains.

What about something like a "Legion consolidation event" where we get to move characters freely throughout worlds but only to people with sizeable legions? 5k or maybe 4k maybe? Having sizeable legion is already proof that we're invested in the world and have made the calculated decision to move there and not listening to our lizard/sheep brain.
  • ModeloFooModeloFoo
    yeah I agree
  • WoundzWoundz
    I agree
  • BranflakesBranflakes
    Reactions: 210
    Especially coming from an overpopulated world like Bera and bringing the character to Aurora. I don't see a point in not allowing this. It makes Nexon money, helps overpopulation, and helps the playerbase out. win/win in my opinion
    VenusVS
  • AcidtongueAcidtongue
    edited August 2021
    I know staff has been on forums to talked about why they don't want to do another WTE but they never said why GMS is against the coupons. Would be snazzy to get some insight to their problem on this.
  • AcidtongueAcidtongue
    edited August 2021
    Staff isn't going to comment cause they know I make too much sense.
    -hair flip-
    Mmmm yea.