[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon Dumps Another Hot Mess

BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
Reactions: 1,395
edited August 2021 in Rants and Raves
I was so hoping this new Goo Island Thing would be an improvement over the Wonderoid disaster. It was worse.

I go to the island for the Dye Hunt, and what do I find? About 200 players, terrible lag, and NO CLUE WHATSOVER how it is supposed to work. Nobody seemed to know.

Seriously, Nexon, do you EVER playtest these events? I mean, honestly, finding volunteers for beta testing isn't hard, you know? WHY do you keep assuming players LIKE these STUPID mini-games?

Comments

• SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited August 2021
    They for sure will come up with a emergency maintaince - the server is super unstable - many people crashing in most of Goo island missions - the daily I can't even finish since last I need is suprise mission and guess what I did those earlier to max before maintaince - They prolly not test it proper enough IF they even test it - they had 1 hour extra and it is still awful - Will is Broken now - and like said other stuff is unplayable . The only thing that works proper is CS ofcourse ..... Super disseapointing that again of an event gives loads of Issues [ coding is just copied from KMS as always ] but every time it gives troubles . And now they need to wait for an answer from KMS to figure out how to fix all that is broken atm hopefully without a reset .
  • DestellosDestellos
    Reactions: 720
    edited August 2021
    Main stuck in Gatekeepers the map before of papulatus, also Thanatos is bug, if you go through em you will crash and your character will be stuck in a loop forever, also emobs, ebosses dc, for sure Bosses also DC, nexon needs to fix this ASAP, i already hear ppl saying they quiting if they dont fix, some of my friends already went to play other stuff
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited August 2021
    this game is disaster .. full dc . cant complete my dailys chaos bosses
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    edited August 2021
    ruth02 wrote: »
    this game is disaster .. full dc . cant complete my dailys chaos bosses

Fortunately, THAT has happened to me only once tonight.
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    edited August 2021
    Well, I thought I was OK, but I went to try and kill some Ancient Gollems, and now I can't even log in, and the game crashes automatically... :S I can't even go somewhere else to see if I stop DC'ing... :(
  • dimnut43dimnut43
    Reactions: 920
    edited August 2021
    game keeps crashing when chaos bossing and i think the game needs to be worked on by Nexon just letting you know and thank you for reading this
  • MuncheezlolMuncheezlol
    Game is legit 90% unplayable. the event gives quests you cant even do without crashing. the treasure hunt PQ interactions barely work. i cant log into some characters because theyre on maps that crash as soon as you log in. you cant do a boss fight without crashing and just losing your bosses for the day.i honestly would rather them emergency maintenance it asap rather than leave this mess up. this isnt even the tip of the iceberg of things that are broken rn......
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    edited August 2021
    dimnut43 wrote: »
    game keeps crashing when chaos bossing and i think the game needs to be worked on by Nexon just letting you know and thank you for reading this

Happens in the Goo Assault mini-game too. You know, the one you have to wait a half hour to do again? Still nothing from Nexon, no offer to fix it, no restitution, not even an apology.