[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to double click certain items

MarkWidaCMarkWidaC
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
Good day,

As the title suggests i have been experiencing this issue very recently, there are namely two things i am having issues with clicking. Firstly the herb/mineral bags, i can't open them to reveal what's actually inside of them. Secondly and what i believe to be the more important one, familiar cards. When i hover my mouse over them it doesn't even show anything for it, and no matter how much i attempt to double click it multiple times it does not add to the roro familiar manager.

I am able to double click everything else i can remove my equipment and reequip it i can drink potions and i can use other items in my use inventory, however, the familiar cards and the bags i can do nothing about.

I am hoping that someone can help me with solving this issue because i would really not like to be hindered by my inability to access familiars.

P.S. I have also changed my graphic settings to see what would happen and it has still changed nothing.

Thank you in advance,

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,655
    edited September 2021
    Restart Maple Story in case it is a memory leak.
    Restart your computer in case a random hardware suffered a stroke.
    Repair/verify the Maple Story file using the Nexon Launcher/Steam in case some files are corrupted.
    Reinstall Maple Story as a last resort (if it work fine on another computer).
  • MarkWidaCMarkWidaC
    edited September 2021
    I'll try reinstalling it in a little while and let you know if that helps, however, the other suggestions didn't work.

Thank you for the suggestions though :)
  • MarkWidaCMarkWidaC
    edited September 2021
    Resolved uninstalling and reinstalling the game fixed this issue.