[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Goo Fruit Daily Quest for Pollo/Fritto not working

PixieEars06PixieEars06
Reactions: 300
edited September 2021 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Quest

Brief bug summary:
Goo Fruit Daily Quest for "Obtain Pollo/Fritto reward 2 times" is not completing

More details:
For 2 days in a row I have cleared Pollo and Fritto portals more than 2 times and the quest does not register as being complete. Yesterday I have done 6 portals before it registers as complete and it took more than 6 hours of dedicated mobbing in order to get portals to spawn, and to finish this one quest. Today I have cleared 3 portals already and received more than 2 rewards, but it is not completing the quest. The patch notes say that you just need to "Obtain Pollo/Fritto reward 2 times" which I have done. It appears to be very misleading.
From <https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/68486/updated-august-27-v-225-goo-island-getaway-patch-notes#fruit>;

Steps to reproduce:
Every day when I do this daily quest. It happens on more than 1 character across my account.

Character name:
YuzuZerii

Character level:

Character job:
Mercedes

World name:
Reboot

Date and time of the incident:
3 September 2021, Approximately 5:00 PM - 03:00 AM AEST
4 September 2021, Approximately 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM AEST

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,655
    edited September 2021
    Inferno wolf is technically not a polio/folio portal.
    Restart Maple Story or your computer before you train in case you triggered a bug that prevent polio/folio portal from appearing. (someone on reddit reported that they didn't appear until maplestory/computer is restarted)