[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Various issues with Spirit Collector set

TsuusTTsuusT
Reactions: 1,590
edited August 2021 in Bug Reporting
While the issue with the misaligned weapon has already been reported here, I'd like to make a list of all the issues I found with the set all in one place. If anyone finds any additional issues with the set let me know and I can add them here as well.

Bug type: Cash item

Brief bug summary:
Below are the issues I've found so far with the outfit set:
1. weapon is not held properly in many poses, including default one handed standing pose
2. sleeve is missing in alert pose for both male and female overall
3. when jumping or attacking with a bow, the weapon effect covers the back half of the hat (I might be missing other poses)
4. when on a ladder/rope, the weapon and overall layering seems weird, part of the overall is above the weapon

More details:
1. Weapon in one handed standing pose is way too high, there are a few other poses where the weapon is not being held properly and looked like it's floating.
One handed standing pose
unknown.png
Stabbing pose
unknown.png
I'm probably missing a lot of poses where the issue occurs, on top of my head I know shooting with a bow poses are also misaligned

2. Sleeve is missing in alert pose, I can only wear the female overall but it happens for the male version as well
unknown.png

3. When jumping or in bow attack poses, the weapon effect covers the back half of the hat.
(Seems like the effect from the weapon might be in a wrong layer?)
Jumping with a regular weapon (note both halves of the hat are visible)
unknown.png
Jumping with the spirit collector weapon (note half of the hat is missing, I don't use bows but the same thing happens when attacking using bows)
unknown.png

4. When on a rope or ladder, the weapon seems to be under part of the overall, the fox + sword part of the overall is above the weapon.
(This doesn't happen for other weapons though, it is specific to the spirit collector weapon.)
Spirit Collector Lantern (displayed below part of the overall)
unknown.png
Other nx weapon (displayed above the overall)
unknown.png

Steps to reproduce: Wear the items in the set

Character name: TsuusT

Character level: 251

Character job: Luminous

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: Since the release of the set I guess...
IiteProphetie

Comments

• TsuusTTsuusT
    edited August 2021
    Adding another issue - Earring when the character is on a rope/ladder is positioned waaaay out on the side. You can see from the image below that the earring is at the right bottom corner of the image instead of where the character is...
    unknown.png
  • TsuusTTsuusT
    edited September 2021
    As of Sept 2 Patch, issue 1, 3, and 4 have been fixed. Only issues remain are sleeve missing in alert pose and earring misplaced when character is on a rope/ladder.
  • TsuusTTsuusT
    edited September 2021
    Update Sept 8th
    Looks like the back half of the hat missing when jumping issue is back again
    unknown.png

New Issue: In some colors of the Spirit Fox hair, when in Prone pose, the hair is not displayed correctly.
    unknown.png
    In black the pigtails sit on top of the platform, this is correct behavior.
    unknown.png
    In blue the pigtails fall below the platform, this looks incorrect.
  • TsuusTTsuusT
    edited September 2021
    Adding Spirit Fox hair when on a ladder is off centered.
    unknown.png