[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ursus Change (True Raid Boss)

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,435
edited September 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Something MapleStory lacks as an MMORPG is a true raid boss experience to do with others and since GMS is able to modify bosses to be different to KMS equivalent...

Ursus Changes:
~ 5x the mesos (so roughly 150 mill mesos up from roughly 100 mill mesos each day for Reboot during 2x mesos hours [i do not know non-Reboot])
~ 20x the random rewards
~ 20x the exp
~ daily clear limit reduced to 1x from 3x
~ attempts per day increased from 3x to unlimited, but cannot attempt anymore once you cleared and gained your mesos for that day
~ 20x the hp

Only one Ursus per day will overall save on time and make it feel like a proper event raid boss to do since it will become one really tanky bear. Making it more satisfying taking down something that feels more like an epic fight each day and really let the music kick in and get into things!

Comments

• AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited September 2021
    Aighty tighty dude here's my problem with this.
    -I feel like MS crashes too much for this to be a thing. Imagine if you crash and the rest clear so now you miss out.
    - 20x the hp you're just making the first even longer so it's not really saving on time, in fact the one time would prob be longer then the three times.

I really feel like Guild Player Quest would be like your raid boss you want. Split dungeon, working together, then work together to fight an immortal boss. Idk tho man.
  • StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,435
    edited September 2021
    Acidtongue wrote: »
    Aighty tighty dude here's my problem with this.
    -I feel like MS crashes too much for this to be a thing. Imagine if you crash and the rest clear so now you miss out.
    - 20x the hp you're just making the first even longer so it's not really saving on time, in fact the one time would prob be longer then the three times.

I really feel like Guild Player Quest would be like your raid boss you want. Split dungeon, working together, then work together to fight an immortal boss. Idk tho man.

"~ attempts per day increased from 3x to unlimited, but cannot attempt anymore once you cleared and gained your mesos for that day"