[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Jellyrash Chair

RueZRueZ
Reactions: 700
edited October 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
To my fellow chair enthusiasts,

Did you know that the Neo update brought with it a cute new chair called the Jellyrash Chair? It's one of those rare chairs that also has its own BGM when you sit on it.

7wCogw4.png

You can get it by completing the Monad achievement [Achievement Mission] Tentacle Evasion 101 in the mission board after completing the story.

ixihIla.jpg

Unfortunately, if you completed and claimed the achievement before the Neo update, it seems you can't get it (the original reward was a powerful rebirth flame). This, to me, seems unfair to old players. I'm pretty sure many of us would trade in a pitiful powerful rebirth flame for a brand new spankin chair. When I submitted a ticket asking to get the reward for the achievement, I got this reply:

6vEdQPb.jpg

So here I am posting about it hoping that others feel my pain (and lack of a new chair) so that we can do something about this injustice.
  1. Should old players get the new chair too?4 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (4 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited October 2021
    Yo man what? That's real nice of Nexon to screw over the people that already have that achievement. I don't so doesn't effect me but still pisses me off. They can't just remake it reset the prize for people so they can reclaim the chair? GG Nexon. Stay classy. >_>