[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stuck in Commerci Quest

onesadkidonesadkid
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
I am playing on the Reboot server, and I am currently working on the Commerci questline on my Adele class (username fafuhaffafb - I slammed my face on my keyboard and this is what came up). I am currently on the quest where you have to kill Il Capo, who is level 165. On my character, I am level 146, and because of reboot level mechanics, I do not do any damage to the boss, making this quest impossible to complete. This would be fine, however there is no way for me to get out of the pre-map (Commerci Republic - Assasin's Den Interior). When trying to take the portal, it says there is still work to be done, and I cannot use any teleport methods (Scrolls/Hyper Rock/Maple Guide/Event Teleport). Is there any way for my character to be moved or any other way that I can get out of this map? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2021
    I believe that if you let Il Capo kill you, you'll be sent back to town.
  • onesadkidonesadkid
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2021
    AKradian wrote: »
    I believe that if you let Il Capo kill you, you'll be sent back to town.

Thank you for the tip! Didn't even get the death penalty. Thank you!