[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

problems with performance

JackkDanielsJackkDaniels
Reactions: 200
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting
hello, i played maple normally, until this bugcat capoo update, after the update, the game is totally unstable on maps of the same level, for example: lachelein, arcane river and others being impossible to complete the missions !! can you check what might have happened?
my computer meets the minimum requirements being a dual core with windows 10 with 4gb of ram
and was able to play normally before this update

Comments

• AcceptanceAcceptance
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited October 2021
    Having the same issue with the Atus map. I can only stay in for like 10 secs before the whole map starts lagging and freezing. Didn't happen before this patch.. Its something to do with the monsters. When the map has no spawn when I first went in, I didn't lag as much. But once the monster spawns, the lag starts.
    JackkDaniels
  • zzmerlinaazzmerlinaa
    Reactions: 840
    edited October 2021
    when trying to teleport to a mob map, it lags several minutes, nearly unplayable if I wait. started closing through task manager .

no problems before update, 5-10 sec to teleport..
    JackkDaniels
  • YurBestTurretsYurBestTurrets
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited October 2021
    I'm also having a lag issue. On maps like Limina 1-4 or 1-5, especially with Frenzy Totem active on the map, I drop to noticeably below 30 FPS and I've never had that issue before even after training 2+ hours on Frenzy in these maps. I changed my graphics from highest quality to the lowest quality and the same issue persists. Using a graphics-intensive attack will often give me lag spikes for several seconds and at this point I'm just predicting where my character will move to since my screen ends up having a 1-2 second delay from key inputs as a result of the lag. Unplayable and I wouldn't think of training in these conditions.
    JackkDaniels
  • MagoSombrioMagoSombrio
    Reactions: 710
    edited October 2021
    With the goo island update, the game started to crash alot and have some lag issues.
    With the last update, "job balance, night troupe, etc" i'm having lag/ fps drop on all level 200+ maps all the time, to the point where i'm not doing a single daily or coin capping on chars above 200.
    I was hoping for a fix on the last maintenance, but i see none. There is any plan to fix it to people with this problem? Or i can just wait till next big update for something?
    JackkDaniels
  • EndeaverzEndeaverz
    Reactions: 420
    edited October 2021
    Everyone in my alliance is experiencing horrible, unplayable frame rate in arcane river and future perion. Have to close the client multiple times just to get dailies done.
    JackkDaniels
  • HighhorseryHighhorsery
    Reactions: 1,065
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2021
    Yes ever since the capoo update, majority of hunting maps has cause my FPS to drop. I hope this gets more notice....
    JackkDaniels
  • BrooooBroooo
    Reactions: 510
    edited October 2021
    The lagg and framedrops are insane and appeard after the bugcat update I can confirm this, also the reason for this is caused by a increased mob spawn. I myself find the biggest problem in the Chu Chu Hungry Muto PQ unplayable and missing 15x symbols everyday is heartbreaking to the point I'm thinking of quiting this issue hasn't been fixed and its obv not my computer its the game and the implemention they did after bugcat for certain maps.
    JackkDaniels
  • JackkDanielsJackkDaniels
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2021
    good friends, by the way nexon ignores the situation, and for this reason that more and more players are selling their accounts, there have already been 2 updates and the error persists