[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zenny's Introduction

ThatGuyZennyThatGuyZenny
Reactions: 1,300
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Hello everyone since the merge is happening tomorrow i might aswell introduce myself, Im Zenny aka ZennyKanna im from Holland and mained Kanna since the release in ems and absolutly love the class. ive played Maple since way back in 2006 and enjoyed every last moment in Europe Maplestory, but its time to go back to my roots yet again that being GMS, Currently im a level 213 Kanna Main and hope to make some great friends here in GMS, i might even join a GMS server (Non Reboot) if a GMS player or just a old friend wants to add me or say something to me, post it here. Lets all have a wonderfull time here once the merge happened -Zenny
ManThighAgent_Dragonfury

Comments

• StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited November 2016
    Yo, come play with me in Broa.
    I need someone to help me reach the party requirement for fighting the RA bosses (regular RA).
    IGN: MadClownRaps, if you choose to play in Broa.
    Our world might not be as populated as Reboot and Scania, but we have a dying population of Hene-hoe smega'ing (interested??) Max is 4-5 times a day, so there won't be too much interference when you chat with your buddies, party, guild. #nomoresmegawars
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ThatGuyZenny
  • ThatGuyZennyThatGuyZenny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I would love to join you on Broa just a fair warning probably going to play kanna ;) i will add you once i got my things ready after the migration, and about the low population i used to play on demethos too on ems (The Dead Server)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    StayGold
    StayGold said:

I need someone to help me reach the party requirement for fighting the RA bosses (regular RA).
    Our world might not be as populated as Reboot and Scania, but we have a dying population of Hene-hoe smega'ing (interested??) Max is 4-5 times a day, so there won't be too much interference when you chat with your buddies, party, guild. #nomoresmegawars
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Not to detract from your desire to have a new player come to Broa, but you uh... you know they removed the two-man requirement from RA about two or three months ago, right?
    Bluxarxen
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

StayGold
    StayGold said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Not to detract from your desire to have a new player come to Broa, but you uh... you know they removed the two-man requirement from RA about two or three months ago, right?
    Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh!! I'ma so happy!! I didn't play until late September, so I didn't know that the req was removed. Thanks, bruh.
    ThatGuyZenny

I would love to join you on Broa just a fair warning probably going to play kanna ;) i will add you once i got my things ready after the migration, and about the low population i used to play on demethos too on ems (The Dead Server)
    That's okay with me. Btw, since Aggraphine mentioned the req for RA is gone, maybe we can fight other bosses or just be friends. Do you mind using Kishin on some maps so that I can level up faster? :D Thank you.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    haha no problem although i might try aran ;)

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Aran got nerfed pretty heavily this last patch, with more to come supposedly. But hey, if you like the playstyle and want to try it out, good on ya. Don't let me and everyone else who says a class got nerfed stop you.

Totally gonna throw my hat in the ring for Shade though. Shade's fun af for a pirate class.
  • ErinliciousErinlicious
    Reactions: 530
    edited November 2016
    ThatGuyZenny

Hey! If you do come to Broa feel free to add me, I just started back after a bit of a hiatus. c: My ign is Kaylié ♥
    Also trying to rebuild a previously very active (but now nearly dead) guild named Delirious if you're interested in joining~
    ThatGuyZenny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Erinlicious

ThatGuyZenny

Hey! If you do come to Broa feel free to add me, I just started back after a bit of a hiatus. c: My ign is Kaylié ♥
    Also trying to rebuild a previously very active (but now nearly dead) guild named Delirious if you're interested in joining~
    How kind of you now i have to join Broa :D

Erinlicious
  • ErinliciousErinlicious
    edited November 2016
    ThatGuyZenny

How kind of you now i have to join Broa :D
    Look forward to seeing you here! :D

• SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    RICK you gorgeous beast ! Stay with us on Luna! <3
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Sparklee
    Sparklee said:

RICK you gorgeous beast ! Stay with us on Luna! <3</p>
    Tracie pls

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Join GRAZED < I play and I live in England
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited November 2016
    Hi there! As a fellow Dutchy, you should definitely join GRAZED.
    It's kinda.. empty, though. If you like a crowded server, don't join GRAZED.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    RailBird
    RailBird said:

Hi there! As a fellow Dutchy, you should definitely join GRAZED.
    It's kinda.. empty, though. If you like a crowded server, don't join GRAZED.
    seems like its a fight between Broa anf GRAZED now haha, i like the idea of having someone that speaks the same language play the server
    if anyone wants to add me on Skype pm me ;)
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited November 2016
    Also, no idea if this is still relevant, but El Nido (part of the GRAZED alliance) used to be the "east-coast server" which is located closest to Europe and should give you the best connection. However, I've played on different servers and haven't noticed much difference in terms of latency.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    RailBird
    RailBird said:

Also, no idea if this is still relevant, but El Nido (part of the GRAZED alliance) used to be the "east-coast server" which is located closest to Europe and should give you the best connection. However, I've played on different servers and haven't noticed much difference in terms of latency.
    good to know ;)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    RailBird
    RailBird said:

El Nido was only on the East Coast very briefly, and was then moved to LA.
    Even if it hadn't, once it got allied its location became moot. All worlds in the same alliance run on the same physical servers.
  • ErinliciousErinlicious
    edited November 2016
    I definitely don't speak Dutch! xD But you can add me on Skype either way. ♥
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    you're welcome to join Bera ! if you're interested check out our guild on basilmarket! Its Blackbean and you can cheeck all of my screens : ericmart -- for the most recent and 95% of all [official] guild photos taken! We're having a thanksgiving 1 coming up soon !!!!
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    you people are so kind :)