[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast Tamer Fly and Tornado Flight bugs

intaanettointaanetto
Reactions: 300
edited November 2021 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Skill

Brief bug summary: Beast Tamer Hawk mode skill 'Fly' movement speed reverted to pre-v.206 speed. 'Tornado Flight' skill displays lines but doesn't actually damage monsters.

More details: Since todays v.228 update, when using 'Fly' skill in Beast Tamer's Hawk mode the movement speed is not what is intended, and instead is a slow accelaration that halts when the character changes direction, which is a previous version of the skill 'Fly' that was changed in v.206 Pathfinder update. Further, the skill 'Tornado Flight' appears to be damaging monsters, with lines appearing and damage registering on the Battle Analysis window, but the damage does not actually register or affect monsters.

Video demonstrating the two bugs.

Character name: intaanetto

Character level: 233

Character job: Beast Tamer

World name: Reboot EU (bug is in all worlds)

Date and time of the incident: 2021-11-17 immediately after maintenance

Comments

• CapiNutriaCapiNutria
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2021
    So my question is whats in the title, like i expect with the Unscheduled Minor Patch was gonna get fixed but well who play beast tamer nowdays uh...

But maple fixed kanna bug in 24hours of Knowing it

well i gonna wait 3 week until it fixed
  • JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,941
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Hi Maplers,

Thank you for the report and all the bug report details. I have forwarded this to the team. Please let us know if you encounter and other issues.

Happy Mapling!
  • intaanettointaanetto
    edited November 2021
    Jerebug wrote: »
    Hi Maplers,

Thank you for the report and all the bug report details. I have forwarded this to the team. Please let us know if you encounter and other issues.

Happy Mapling!

Can we please get an update on this? It's been 5 days and this bug hasn't been acknowledged in the known issues for v.228 patch notes, nor in the hotfix post or either of the minor patch notes. It's not on the list of fixes for the upcoming maintenance which is really disappointing as a Beast Tamer main. The few BT mains there are understand we chose a less popular class and expect to not be top priority, but it would be nice if Nexon could 1.) acknowledge there's a problem and 2.) at least try to fix it, even if not immediately. The lack of communication and acknowledgement is really frustrating. Just want to play my class as intended.

Hopefully we can see this fixed in the upcoming minor patch.
  • JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,941
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2021
    intaanetto wrote: »
    Hi Maplers,

Happy Mapling!

Can we please get an update on this? It's been 5 days and this bug hasn't been acknowledged in the known issues for v.228 patch notes, nor in the hotfix post or either of the minor patch notes. It's not on the list of fixes for the upcoming maintenance which is really disappointing as a Beast Tamer main. The few BT mains there are understand we chose a less popular class and expect to not be top priority, but it would be nice if Nexon could 1.) acknowledge there's a problem and 2.) at least try to fix it, even if not immediately. The lack of communication and acknowledgement is really frustrating. Just want to play my class as intended.

Hopefully we can see this fixed in the upcoming minor patch.

Hi Mapler,

I truly do understand how frustrating this is. I can assure you that this has been reported, and I have poked the team about it again, along with your feedback on the situation. We appreciate your patience.
  • intaanettointaanetto
    edited December 2021
    Hi Mapler,

I truly do understand how frustrating this is. I can assure you that this has been reported, and I have poked the team about it again, along with your feedback on the situation. We appreciate your patience.

Once again just asking for an update on this and poking the team again. It's been over two weeks now, still no mention of it in the patch notes despite other issues being added, and still no progress.