[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monster Park Step Up Mission

sam5449sam5449
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
The monster park step up mission in burning world, which requires two clears of monster park, is bugged and impossible to complete. No matter how many times you clear monster park, you make no progress on the mission. I even made a second character in burning world and leveled to level 110 and cleared the lowest tier of monster park in case that was the issue, but there was still no progress on the step up mission. Please fix this, as I created a tera burn in Burning world as opposed to a regular server for the express purpose of attempting the level 220 step up mission, but I am being blocked by monster park of all things.

Comments

• ShuhasuShuhasu
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2021
    Bug type: Event Related

Brief bug summary:
    The Monster Park Step Up requirement seems to not work properly. I've cleared monster park multiple times but it still shows I haven't cleared the step up yet. just says "Clear Monster Park 0 2 Times". I've cleared Monster Park 3 times now on different levels now.
    Character name:
    Shuubow
    Character level:
    Character job:
    Pathfinder
    World name:
    Burning World
    Date and time of the incident:
    11/19/21 11a cst
  • sam5449sam5449
    This happened to me as well, very annoying.
  • ThyfatoneThyfatone
    edited November 2021
    Hi
    So I reached the clear monster park stage of the Step Up event, activated the mission, then went and cleared the Vanishing Journey stage of monster park twice.

I went to collect my reward and the mission tells me i'm on 0/2 clears. Confused, I double checked my clears at MP, and it says 2 clears. I then purchased 2 extra monster park tickets, and once again, the clears didn't register for the mission. Please fix :)
  • JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Hi Maplers,

Thank you for this bug report. I have forwarded this to the team, and please let us know if you encounter anymore issues.

Happly Mapling!
  • vRAAALvRAAAL
    the same problem here :(
  • ZonesZones
    edited November 2021
    I'm having this issue as well. But I noticed that this issue isn't addressed in the minor patch that's coming up. When will this be touched upon, out of curiosity,
  • xlsupralxxlsupralx
    edited November 2021
    cant complete monster park step up. Shows 0/2 clears after completing free monster park clears. I've tried on several different days with no luck.
  • SidneysunSidneysun
    Reactions: 700
    edited November 2021
    I have the problem too. Please fix the problem.
  • xlsupralxxlsupralx
    edited November 2021
    I'm experiencing the same issue.

Bug type: Event Related

Brief bug summary:
    The Monster Park Step Up bugged. Cleared monster park several times on different days and levels but it still shows that it hasn't been cleared in step up.

Character name:
    xlGTRlx
    Character level:
    Character job:
    spearman
    World name:
    Burning World
    Date and time of the incident:
    11/20/21 5pm cst
  • JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Hi Maplers,

This is planned to be fixed during our Scheduled Minor Patch on November 23rd.

For more details and other fixes, please visit https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/70462/updated-november-22-scheduled-minor-patch-november-23-2021.

Happy Mapling!