[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Limited Regular Hair/Face Content

VazdiasVazdias
Reactions: 740
edited November 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Why is the regular hair options are so limited and changed like 3\4 times a year? Why you removed all the regular hair/face options we had on towns. I just want my regular hair I had on my old char, and I am already waiting for its apperance in the cash shop for 8 months, thats insane.

Obviously you're doing this to get more money on Royal Hair\Face, but this is noncense and you cant just ignore 80% of the salon content we had all those years.
Give us more ways\abilities to get regular hair or edit the hair options once a week. This is totally noncense.

Comments

• AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited November 2021
    Yeppers.
    Plus Royal Styles all look the same each week. Like the tiniest alterations.
    Honestly good luck ever getting the hair you want.
  • VazdiasVazdias
    edited November 2021
    Acidtongue wrote: »
    Yeppers.
    Plus Royal Styles all look the same each week. Like the tiniest alterations.
    Honestly good luck ever getting the hair you want.

Unbeliveable. And Nexon don't even reply to those threads.

Talking to nobody.
  • VazdiasVazdias
    edited February 2022
    Bump as we still have the same regular hairs when I made this thread and no one cares.
  • VazdiasVazdias
    edited February 2022
    Still nothing
  • VazdiasVazdias
    edited February 2022
    still nothin