[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

crown stacking sentance scramble

SlyElementSlyElement
Reactions: 970
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Ok I am confused how do I make this work. It's telling me I got everything wrong, so how to I fix that. I cannot see any options other than to click ok. Anyone else get stuck here? What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Hold on, I'll explain this but I gotta get ingame first

Nah screw that, RailBird is right. You've gotta earn the crowns, then go into On Display and select the ones the Sentence Scramble quest is asking for.
    SlyElement
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited November 2016
    You go to the "on display" window and select the 5 medals that are listed (given that you have already earned them).
    SlyElement
  • SlyElementSlyElement
    edited November 2016
    Ok now that makes sense.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    When you start getting more crowns collected, you'll start getting Crown Fragments. You can turn in ten of these with the Forging Anew quest to get one crown that you do not already have. Keep in mind it's guaranteed to give you a crown you do not already have, so you'll never turn in ten fragments and get one fragment out of it.
  • 226cenk226cenk
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    I legitimately can not join a server! Am I banned!?!?!?!??!? When I attempt to launch my character into a server it boots me off to the server selection page and says that the servers are not available!!! My internet connection is stable, I am able to browse the internet without any problems.

Server: Scania

I have tried every ipconfig variant and even went in and reset my winsock. This is really pissing me off, I even contacted the support, but no solutions... they said my ISP is the problem!!!! There is NOTHING wrong with my internet connection!!!
  • SlyElementSlyElement
    edited November 2016
    226cenk
    226cenk said:

I legitimately can not join a server! Am I banned!?!?!?!??!? When I attempt to launch my character into a server it boots me off to the server selection page and says that the servers are not available!!! My internet connection is stable, I am able to browse the internet without any problems.

Server: Scania

I have tried every ipconfig variant and even went in and reset my winsock. This is really pissing me off, I even contacted the support, but no solutions... they said my ISP is the problem!!!! There is NOTHING wrong with my internet connection!!!

Are you using a vpn? If not try one. Windscribe is free.
  • SlyElementSlyElement
    edited November 2016
    Thank you guys. I was just going down the list in order and the quest itself just did not make sense, but you really helped me figure it out!image