[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

maplestory crossover event ideas

pannnastarpannnastar
Reactions: 100
hey guys today i'm going to be making my first discussion since i'm very new to this kind of stuff.

today i had a list of ideas for maplestory.

i wanted to see crossover events of slayers, sailor moon, digimon, cinderella, the little mermaid, Aladdin, you name it.

i would like to see them in maplestory style. if anyone has any idea what crossover events you would like to see please let me know.

Comments

• AcidtongueAcidtongue
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited December 2021
    I'm curious on "cinderella, the little mermaid, Aladdin" since those are public domain stories unless you mean Disney (since The Little Mermaid) which really good luck trying to get Nexon x Disney crossover. Also Digimon and Sailor Moon is kind of really old. I doubt enough would be interested.
    Honestly I just want the same crossovers other servers get. The slime one looks amazing and really sad that it seems like GMS will never get it. They already have the stuff I dont see why not gives us that event aswell.
  • HappyMushroom123HappyMushroom123
    Reactions: 540
    edited December 2021
    A Pokemon cross over would be nice