[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sweet Water Gear (Reboot)?

xJakexJake
Reactions: 300
edited November 2021 in General Chat
Just a question I wanted to ask after doing some digging. Some guildies and I came to the realization of Sweet Water not (or no longer) being in reboot aside from the weapon. I was just wondering if it is true that they removed it from this server specifically or is it still obtainable? I only recently came back to the game after some years of not playing, and this has been something I've been trying to wrap my head around as we have done 100s of voyages already and still only the weapon drops.

Basically what I am asking is: "Is the ENTIRE Sweetwater set still available in reboot or did they remove it? If they did then why?"

Comments

• xMrMeowxMrMeow
    Reactions: 1,625
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2021
    That's a good question, I always just assumed they were stupidly low drop rate and I don't do CPQ very often.

People have been saying for ages that Sweetwater stuff should be given in a similar way to cygnus/cra gear where you get tokens that can be exchanged for gear, so they really ought to do that at least on reboot where trading isn't a thing.

If the weapon is the only thing left... why? Seems very odd to just keep the weapon and nothing else
  • NovuhzNovuhz
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2021
    It does drop but it's extremely rare. I got 2 pieces so far but they aren't even worth it anyways u just go for 4xCRA and then into 5xAbso+3xCRA