[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lara Art Contest

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited November 2021 in Contests and Events
Lara-Art-Contest.png

Hiya Maplers,

Earthseer Lara will be available on December 1! We just can't wait to meet her as she ventures through with land spirits to uncover the secrets of the mysterious bell. While you enjoy exploring the Maple World with our sweet Anima Lara, we invite our Maplers to draw Lara in your style for a chance to win limited edition Lara merchandise~ :)

ONLY ENTRY SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THIS CHANNEL
(Note: Contest is being held on Official MapleStory Discord and Official MapleStory Forums.)

How to Apply
1. Enter by commenting on this contest post on Forums
2. Include the following with your entry
- Your In-game name
- World Name
- Your artwork of MapleStory's Lara

Tips and Criteria
- The artwork must be of MapleStory's Lara character.
- No explicit content is allowed. Please keep it appropriate and PG-13.
- Try to have fun and be creative as you wish, as long as you follow the guidelines!
- There is no dimension requirement, however, please note that winners' artworks will be created into wallpapers. We encourage you to make the art in a manner that will lend itself well to those styles.

Judging Process
- MapleStory Community team will vote and determine 10 winners.

Prizes
10 Winners
- Lara Wallscroll
- Lara Sticker Sheet x3
- 10K Maple Points
- Cocoa Sheep Chair
- Winners' art will be created into a wallpaper

Submission Dates
November 24 - December 13 at 10 AM PT

Lara-wallscroll-Preview.jpg
Lara-sticker-Preview.jpg
CocoaSheepChair.PNG

Comments

• Evil_Twin1120Evil_Twin1120
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2021
    DumDumCheek
    Reboot
    [img][/img]Lara-Drawing-Event.jpg
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited December 2021
    Lara-Art-Contest-Winners.png?width=732&height=244

Hiya Maplers!
    We are here to announce the winners for our Lara Art Contest! We've gone through both Discord and Forums submissions and each and every one of you had such unique styles and presentations. Your own interpretation of Lara in your own style was just beau-ti-ful. I'd just like to point out that ALL submissions were wonderful and regardless of the winning status, we loved all the Laras here. Thank you for taking the time to draw and create such lovely artworks :)

Now without further ado, I'll announce our winners DUN DUN DUN...!
    Winners are listed in submission order

Congratulations, Squeaky!
    Our sweet Lara looks stunning and loved the vibrant colors overall! Lara's general color schemes definitely stand out on this one.
    lara.png?width=732&height=412

Congratulations, booli!
    Lara and the landspirits enjoying their rest. Love how it seems to embody both winter and spring!
    lara.png

Congratulations, itzabirb!
    What a talent! Love the traditional art style and the flower designs you've used.
    20211203_103202.jpg

Congratulations, Maëll!
    I do have to say, this is such a warm and cozy art piece. Love how the landspirts just want a taste of that cake lol
    jjung.jpg1.jpg

Congratulations, alkaru!
    Lara... in her natural habitat..? Sunlight is ON POINT and they look so.. cuddly
    lara_wp.png

Congratulations, Tsuu!
    The landspirits are all using their own specialties, what a stunning view! It portrays Lara and her skills splendidly!
    lara.png

Congratulations, eiceria!
    The tarot card style is most certainly captivating. Wonderful work with the mood the lighting gives in this piece.
    Eiceria_-_Lara.png

Congratulations, j.!
    WOW, the perspective on this art is amazing. Love how unique the colors are and I sure hope they are enjoying those onigiris Q.Q
    IMG_2704.png

Congratulations, mymilktea!
    Look at those details in Lara's hair! We also loved the thin lines you've used
    laraMS.png

Congratulations, Satokoohno!
    This calls out SUMMER! I feel the warmth despite the cold weather here lol/ Love the small elements you've included in the work! (hello fish)
    Lara_Fanart_Contest.png

Please congratulate all our winners!
    Winners, I will reach out to you soon but if the IGN/World information you've provided with your submission is inaccurate, please let me know ASAP! We plan to distribute the in-game rewards sometime this/next week! Again, special thanks to everyone who submitted and I do emphasize that every entry was beautifully done. Thank you for making our Lara more special in your own way :3
    Then we'll see you all next time, hopefully very soon