[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monster Collection (Exploration)

tylerthebesttylerthebest
Reactions: 640
edited January 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Ok I have been getting on everyday now for the past two month's almost three month's and every time I get on I collect my Monster Exploration's for the day. Well here is the problem that really needs to be adjusted/Fixed. I have not once this whole time got even one Epic Potential Scroll 50% scroll its clearly broken and needs fixed. Also I should be compensated for this since it's clearly not working as intended.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2021
    It's a rare reward, but I do occasionally get one.
    Here's hoping your luck improves.
  • tylerthebesttylerthebest
    edited December 2021
    AKradian wrote: »
    It's a rare reward, but I do occasionally get one.
    Here's hoping your luck improves.

More like Ultra Extreme Rare the % of getting it clearly needs bumped up.
    edited January 2022
    Alright I know this is a old post but this proves my point that this needs fixed stop making excuses for this. I have been logging on now for about FOUR months straight at this point EVERYDAY. I have yet to get even ONE Epic Potential Scroll 50%. Fix this and compensate people.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2021
    It's probably way easier to buy some potential scrolls from the legion shop, or a 100% scroll from the Pink Bean shop in the Maple LIVE event. There's also the daily gift which has a 100% epic potential scroll on day 27.

Monster expedition's main draw is reward points, not so much the potential scrolls.
    edited January 2022
    Neospector wrote: »
    It's probably way easier to buy some potential scrolls from the legion shop, or a 100% scroll from the Pink Bean shop in the Maple LIVE event. There's also the daily gift which has a 100% epic potential scroll on day 27.

Monster expedition's main draw is reward points, not so much the potential scrolls.

Alright why even bother to say probably when you clearly can tell that it is based on the fact its been almost four months and haven't even got one. I think you are missing the point here I clearly am here complaining about the fact that I haven't even got one scroll this whole time in almost four months which indicates that something is clearly wrong. I don't get on to collect for maple points you wanna know why simple the points expire so they don't mean anything to me and I want to get my stats up on my character's and how do I do that with the scrolls that I'm spouse to get for collecting my monster expedition's , Once again please stop making excuses for something that is clearly broken and needs fixed and we should get compensated for it.

edited January 2022
    Alright well here I am after another month this is still a problem and needs fixed and we need to be compensated for it . I have yet to still get even one scroll.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2022
    Reimbursed what? Monster Collection is free.

Which collection rows are you using? Only the 6 hour and 24 hour explorations can give Epic Potential Scrolls.
    edited January 2022
    Reimbursed what? Monster Collection is free.

Which collection rows are you using? Only the 6 hour and 24 hour explorations can give Epic Potential Scrolls.

This is why we should not have volunteers for the forum why can I not just speak to people who are in charge of the game no offence but this seems pointless talking to you volunteers to fix the game when you can't. Why would you say reimbursed for what really? The epic scrolls they are messed up I have not got any this whole time I should be compensated. For over 4 months now I have not got even one and I have been on pretty much every single day. Also when you click any of the monster collection exploration none of them say you don't get a epic scroll only 6hr or 24hr it doesn't say this anywhere. Look at this it does not say anywhere only 6 hour or 24hour it clearly says you can obtain one of the following items at different rates. As in the higher tier items is less likely that you will get.https://imgur.com/gallery/2uHAW1e @Ghiblee @Ezrabell
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2022
    The correct list of rewards for 3-hour explorations is listed in the description of the pouch you get when you complete such a row unknown.png
    You are right that the list of rewards shown when starting an exploration is outdated, as it shows Epic Potential Scrolls but fails to show Master Craftsman and Occult Cubes, which I'm sure you received plenty of over these four months.

I've forwarded the bug report.
    If you are still seeking some kind of compensation, I recommend making a Customer Support ticket at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net . The CMs that you tagged can't "reimburse" you any more than I can. (Note: to reimburse means to pay back, or return expenses. Since you didn't pay anything for Monster Collection, asking for "reimbursement" makes no sense. So I recommend asking for "compensation" instead).
    edited January 2022
    The correct list of rewards for 3-hour explorations is listed in the description of the pouch you get when you complete such a row unknown.png
    You are right that the list of rewards shown when starting an exploration is outdated, as it shows Epic Potential Scrolls but fails to show Master Craftsman and Occult Cubes, which I'm sure you received plenty of over these four months.

I've forwarded the bug report.
    If you are still seeking some kind of compensation, I recommend making a Customer Support ticket at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net . The CMs that you tagged can't "reimburse" you any more than I can. (Note: to reimburse means to pay back, or return expenses. Since you didn't pay anything for Monster Collection, asking for "reimbursement" makes no sense. So I recommend asking for "compensation" instead).

Yeah I haven't got any Master Craftsman at all tbh or Silver potential stamp only the maple points and the spell trace and the Occult cubes.