[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna nerf

TheManTheMan
Reactions: 450
edited January 2022 in General Chat
It looks like kishin is going to be replaced with a 10% exp boost. I don't mind it because even as a Main Kanna player, the skill was OP in terms of training. However, I believe the 10% exp boost is not enough for Kanna players to accept the upcoming patch. I agree that Kanna is still good in terms of mobbing but when it comes to bossing, it is horrendous compared to other classes. I had an opportunity to play a several classes like Adele, hoyoung, Night lord with similar stats and it was very clear that Kanna bossing was at the bottom. Instead of replacing with the 10% exp boost, I think Nexon should look more into improving its bossing. Yes, the respawn rate boost needs to be removed but please make it fair for Kanna players.

Of course, everyone has a different opinion on this so your opinions are welcome.
  1. Do you think Kanna's bossing needs to be improved?2 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (1 vote)
    2. No,
       50% (1 vote)

Comments

• BostonGeorgeBostonGeorge
    Reactions: 830
    edited January 2022
    High lvl Kannas that dont train anymore losing kinshin is no big deal but low lvl kannas will now struggle at training. This 10% exp buff is a joke maybe 40% more damage and 40% more exp then yea that would be a way better trade.
  • ArtemisaArtemisa
    Reactions: 835
    edited January 2022
    10%EXP for removing the 50% respawn of mobs that was originally the KISHIN skill, IT'S A JOKE, RIGHT? At a minimum, the compensation should be 30% EXP for the damages caused against our JOB.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2022
    - Kanna is already excellent at everything; Bossing, training, support, utility.
    - Low levels won't struggle, they got EXP curve reductions that veterans did not have (up to -40% EXP for some level ranges).
    - You'd still be making more EXP per hour with +10% EXP while using Totem.