[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tell us the Popularity Rate to Special Drop?

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,455
edited March 2022 in General Chat
They told us initially that the 2x Special Drop Coupons are a low-popularity item, but then they review the PURCHASE RATE and tell us the PURCHASE RATE of the item...

This is nice and all, but I still want to know the POPULARITY RATE of the item.
How many people out of the total amount of players bought this item?

I knew from the beginning they slipped the item in at the bottom of the post hoping no one would notice. The reason for the removal was always about the balance of the game and I am surprised the item was not removed years ago to be honest.

Next time, when you do stuff like this Nexon, you got to come up with a solution that introduces something positive when taking something away that players like. Like you could introduce 30 minutes Wild Totems (in addition to the already 120 minutes Wild Totems) to the game with Small Wealth Acquisition Potions as something for players to be happy with (and gets more players coming on and playing as well which is also good for the game long-term).
~ It helps everyone be able to slowly grind each day of Maple in small 30-min chunks at a time and not upset the game-economy since it is more options to grind, but not giving more than what the game already gives. (And it makes Reboot players happy.)

You are shooting yourself in the foot when you deliver bad news to players without something good to go alongside it. You got to be thinking more ahead when you do stuff like this.
DragongLord

Comments

• VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited March 2022
    I simply ask nexon.
    Shows us the data from where you're claiming or extracting this information.