[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pink Bean X Yeti Step Up Account Bug

PatriciusPatricius
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
So the new event have the step up reward for accounts. One of my account ( my first account) lvl 200 Lara in the reboot server cannot claim the rewards. But other character, other than my first account can claim it. Is it only me that this happens?

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited March 2022
    Hello!
    There seems to be an issue where Lara characters are unable to claim Yeti x Pink Bean world event account rewards.
    Thank you for your report and this issue is under investigation!
    Patricius
  • PatriciusPatricius
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2022
    Ghiblee wrote: »
    Hello!
    There seems to be an issue where Lara characters are unable to claim Yeti x Pink Bean world event account rewards.
    Thank you for your report and this issue is under investigation!

Hello. Thank you for the feedback. I also want to add it seems this also affects the character ability to claim the Reboot Prize ( or whatever is it called) from the Maple Admin. At first during low level I was able to claim Sherbet, but now it seems the window to claim it is missing or gone. Is it a issue or there is a time limit to claim these rewards?