[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands Bug

SpanosaSpanosa
Reactions: 100
edited February 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug Type:
The Last Warrior Standing event in the afterlands is no longer winnable even if you kill all mobs, and choosing this option will hard lock progress in the afterlands.

Steps to Reproduce:
Progress Afterlands until you must turn night into day on a revisit to the Land of Warriors (when is tired from it being night too long). Choose Last Warrior Standing. You will complete the event but not be considered The Greatest Warrior Ever, and be unable to progress in the zone. It will immediately switch to night time upon the event completing and you cannot progress any more quests in Land of Warriors as a result. Forfeiting quests to restart the vent does not fix this.

Character name:
Spanosa16

Character job:
Jett

World Name:
Reboot

Date and Time of Incident:
February 12, 2022 9:45 AM EST

Comments

• SpanosaSpanosa
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2022
    I have found a workaround. If you completely close out of the client and then go back in Beodog will raise the sun and choose a random game. As long as he does not choose Last Warrior Standing, you can continue to progress in the Afterlands.
  • yuzinuyuzinu
    Ran into the same bug as you today. He only chooses Total Annihilation for me... I'm stuck in an infinite loop...
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited March 2022
    Hello!
    This issue where Afterlands 'Last Man Standing' could not be won was addressed during our v.231 game update maintenance.
    Please let us know if you still experience this issue.

- Fixed the issue where Afterlands 'Last Man Standing' could not be won.
    https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/72827/v-231-double-trouble-superstars-patch-notes#bug