[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Yeti step 2 issue

SnickySnicky
Reactions: 1,385
edited March 2022 in General Chat
I have made step one and got the extra character coupon on my yeti , I can see the step 2 : 300 combo kills but for some reason nothing happends eventho alreayd killed over 300 monsters , I am even lvl 56 . What is going wrong or what am I not doing what should ? Please help out else I miss all other gifts from the event step
    No results for this poll

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited March 2022
    You need to made 300 consecutive kills without dropping the combo kill counter.
    The combo kill counter reset back to 0 if you failed to kill any monster within 5 seconds.
  • YetiStrykerYetiStryker
    Reactions: 300
    Snicky wrote: »
    I have made step one and got the extra character coupon on my yeti , I can see the step 2 : 300 combo kills but for some reason nothing happends eventho alreayd killed over 300 monsters , I am even lvl 56 . What is going wrong or what am I not doing what should ? Please help out else I miss all other gifts from the event step

Having the same problem with Mission 2. Combo counter does not even start when mobbing. Tried to forfeit the mission to start again, but cannot. Any suggestions?