[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Need help re-activating an old Account (2020)

ReignOfHellReignOfHell
Reactions: 300
edited April 2022 in Tech Support
I have recently LUCKILY remembered an old account pass/name, and reset the password for it.

This wouldn't bother me if it wasnt for the fact that i had spent quite a bit of time and effort on said account and lost alot of time and effort which i spent on it.

I tried using the 'self service' page to 'change my email', but due to it being two years since i used the account (last used just before Adele came to GMS), it says 'cannot verify the information you have provided'

The account did NOT have 2 step factor authorization due to not having a cell phone/number at the time.

I cannot re-enter my old email due to forgetting the password for it, and the possibility that it was deleted due to microsoft's 'extended non-use policy' as well.

Is there ANY way i can possibly just change my 'verification' email so i can actually re-log into my accoutn? 'Live Chat' bubble on the site just flat out doesn't work for me (tried it with both normal and incognito chrome and it would not open the link'

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2022
    If you can't log in to the support website, you might need to create a new account to do so, and then create a ticket ("request") explaining the issue with your existing account.