[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

VAC Pet

SnickySnicky
Reactions: 1,385
edited April 2022 in General Chat
I wonder why Nexon choose to still keep the Vac Pet unable to get the skill auto feed despite u pay like 99k NX to get a pet . Maybe they should implent a seperate auto feed in cashshop which would make it possible to also put auto feed on the vac pet aswell .
I know feed it is easy but not have to keep doing it is even easier :)
ps I assume you not need to buy that revive now already ?
WONDERGUY

Comments

• WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited April 2022
    congrats nexonNA for coming out the closet and officially infiltrating p2w in reboot after all the years of sneaky cash grab content pretending to be meso only and that you are fine with players leaving from p2w worlds just so players can enjoy "meso" only server

300$~ for 3pets at start and with 40$~ each month is not that bad compared to non-reboot lootbox cashgrab events and whales that spend thousands of dollars while tricking them to get "nothing" with crazy low rates and "fair" chances to get all items
    VAC pets is also interesting marketing move for reboot when you guys kept as is just special skill that comes with wondery pet in non-reboot

how long will take to open marvel in reboot?

back to other game-servers again,good luck and have fun to those who keep here after all that ^^
  • KororeKorore
    Reactions: 1,670
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Snicky wrote: »
    I wonder why Nexon choose to still keep the Vac Pet unable to get the skill auto feed despite u pay like 99k NX to get a pet . Maybe they should implent a seperate auto feed in cashshop which would make it possible to also put auto feed on the vac pet aswell .

Hi there!

I currently have applied Auto Feed & Movement skill that I bought from the Cash Shop onto all 3 variations of the Little Glowy Vac Pets successfully. Is there an error message you are receiving when attempting to apply the skill?
    Snicky
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited April 2022
    Korore wrote: »

Hi there!

I currently have applied Auto Feed & Movement skill that I bought from the Cash Shop onto all 3 variations of the Little Glowy Vac Pets successfully. Is there an error message you are receiving when attempting to apply the skill?
    Korore wrote: »

Hi there!

OH I seriously did think I couldn't do it since I wasn't able to on the sherbet either .. But I guess that was just because that pet was temporary ?
    MY apologize for assuming something to fast .
    Thanks for your reply :)
    Have a nice day !
  • AquasisAquasis
    Reactions: 1,125
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2022
    Anyone know if there are new set of vac pets anytime? We have like the glowing butterfly set for a long time now im just wondering if there are other sets of pets. Would be cool i geus to see different variations all over the place. Got the glowing butterfly set myself and i think there was one other set before the glowing butterfly set but im not sure. With the little pony i think and the green leaf or something. Just wondering if there are more sets.