[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dutch restrictions update???

SumiSumi
Reactions: 1,840
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2022 in General Chat
It's been a while now since the Dutch players got restricted. Are we still getting an update about this? Will there be changes. Will it be looked into again? Just hope things will be changed or mentioned again cause not being able to buy things in the auction house really sucks. Same as not being able to turn mesos into maple points

Comments

• SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited April 2022
    Aslong the dutch law not change you should not expect things will change for us dutch people . Eventho I don't play in a server where there is an auction house .
    And Nexon won't make changes for just one country [ belgium might have same issue tho ] towards all others who don;t have that issue , so all we can do is deal with it .
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2022
    Still think the whole thing is taken way to harsh. The restrictions we had before this was more then enough already. Where we couldnt sell the cs items like gacha and marvel and ssb. The whole not being able to trade. Buy things in auction house trade mesos for maple points is just 2 much. And the lack of communication is the worst. The whole we will do more communicating on the pink bean bulletin board just isn't happening at all.
  • NequeoNequeo
    Reactions: 1,000
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2022
    yes, can i sell my boss drops for in-game currency so i can starforce plz
  • YotsubaYotsuba
    I don't think there will be any changes to their rule unfortunately. We lost a lot of Dutch players in Bera when this rule came in to place. :(
  • HaasHaas
    Reactions: 700
    edited May 2022
    Any update? The restrictions have been lifted for both mabinogi and maplestory M. So I can't see a reason why the regular game is still excluded...
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2022
    Haas wrote: »
    Any update? The restrictions have been lifted for both mabinogi and maplestory M. So I can't see a reason why the regular game is still excluded...

Yea some news would be nice by now
  • NequeoNequeo
    Reactions: 1,000
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2022
    looks like the restrictions were indeed removed from Mabinogi, as seen from the patch notes from April 28th, 2022: "The Netherlands Trade Restrictions that were previously applied during the December patch have now been removed."

can we hope for the removal of the restrictions here aswell?

edit: it was indeed removed for maplestory m aswell, https://m.nexon.com/forum/thread/97837
    & the link to mabinogi: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/74016/re-life-patch-notes-april-28th-2022
  • SumiSumi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2022
    I hope so was hoping destiny patch but since they are being quiet about it and not communicating to the Dutch players at all its hard to tell