[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pottable Badge

jijijijijiji
Reactions: 560
edited May 2021 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I want those delicious Pottable Badges to return
darikrayzorsamaMynodex

Comments

• QQJEFFREYQQQQJEFFREYQQ
    Reactions: 670
    edited June 2021
    Me too!
    Mynodexdarik
  • WindyStoryWindyStory
    Reactions: 310
    Me too. It seems new classes are somehow nerfed in GMS (old classes are buffed). :<
    Mynodex
  • XxSisiriscoXxSisirisco
    Reactions: 330
    edited June 2021
    it's really unfair that only old maplers have them....it's 3k-4k stats, and ppl are willing to spend tons of nx to roll the pots. idk why nx doesn't want to make the easy money..
    MynodexHappyMushroom123
  • MynodexMynodex
    Reactions: 760
    edited July 2021
    Maplestory! bring back the pottable badge! its totally unfair for new players, we already spend a lot of money and its unfair to have this gap with the other players!
    HappyMushroom123
  • xMrMeowxMrMeow
    Reactions: 1,625
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2021
    How bout this, instead of bringing back Ghost Ship Exorcist badge or Sengoku Hakase Badge, how bout just make the main existing badges potable in gms since these other badges have existed in the past?

Maybe give ventus badge like 10 max SF and BM badge the full 25 SF as well since these 2 unobtainable badges also have SF (although their SF doesn't give WA/MA until like 20 stars I think)

It always leaves a bad taste in players mouths when unobtainable items are BIS by a big margin, and this is definitely the case for these badges, so I think some solution is definitely warranted...
    MynodexHappyMushroom123
  • MynodexMynodex
    edited November 2021
    Bring back pottable badges!
    HappyMushroom123
  • HappyMushroom123HappyMushroom123
    Reactions: 540
    edited November 2021
    Please nexon bring back pottable badges! :(
    Mynodex
  • CofradiaCofradia
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2021
    YES Please Nexon America Devs read this, we want pottable badges back on GMS
    Mynodex
  • MynodexMynodex
    edited December 2021
    Yes nexon please give us pottable badges! its unfair for other players. Maybe introduce a weaker version of the sengoku badge like ghost ship badge or some sort! with the new bosses! thank you!
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited January 2022
    Wouldn't it be funny if Sengoku/Ghost ship badges come out in the next marvel rotation?
    Mynodex
  • PottableBadgePottableBadge
    Reactions: 300
    "Players without a pottable badge have 100 to 5000 less main stat than players with a pottable badge" Right now people measure their strenght with stats. Most of us without a pottable one have to overcome that difference gap with its own current gear which is hard and unfair
  • PottableBadgePottableBadge
    Reactions: 300
    we want pottable badges back please!