[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Masteria Act 1, can't talk to Crimsonheart

NoobAlikeNoobAlike
Reactions: 520
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Questline, unable to proceed

Brief bug summary: In Masteria questline Act 1, stuck in part where I need to talk to Crimsonheart but unable to do so.

More details: Masteria questline Act 1, right after the Naricain and Crimsonheart talked to each other and she takes the thing, I move to the next map. (Krakian Jungle). I try to talk to Crimsonheart and nothing happens, no dialogue box, I try to go through the portal and it says 'Let's talk to Crimsonheart first.' , I can exit and re-enter to the same place. I've tried restarting the client, same result.

Character name: KuroiKemuri

Character level: 166

Character job: Shadower

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: June 16, 2022. 10:30 AM PST, ongoing

0L3dkB4.jpeg
qco6z5v.jpeg
ScytheGurlItzJunno

Comments

• ScytheGurlScytheGurl
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2022
    I am running into the same issue.
  • ItzJunnoItzJunno
    Reactions: 900
    edited June 2022

Im also having the same problem, I have try re-entering, restarting client, and even restarting pc.
  • RuihRuih
    Reactions: 100
    Running in to this problem as well. EU reboot server if that matters.
  • gahdayummgahdayumm
    Same :(. Tried restarting everything as well.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2022
    Hello!

Thank you for reporting the issue where talking to NPC Crimsonheart does nothing and thus, players are unable to proceed through Masteria Act 1. We've relayed the report to the team for investigation.
    NoobAlike