[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast Tamer: Skills Being Unbound During CC

StaconaStacona
Reactions: 1,475
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting
Beast Tamer skills will unbound from your keybinds if you change channel on a hunting mapping. Needs immediate fix.

(Also, Beast Tamer still needs more skill points, enough to max all the animals by default, there is still a huge advantage for veteran mains that have +3 Hat Lines SP vs new BT mains that cannot get that.)

(Also, Bear Mode and Cat Mode still have stance giving skills.)

Comments

• SyphikiSyphiki
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2022
    Hiya!

I've been testing out this report and I've noticed that my skill binds as a BT do not change when I am switching maps while hunting. Was there anything specific you were doing that might have caused this!

Also, the rest of your feedback has been forwarded. Thank you!
  • StaconaStacona
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited June 2022
    Syphiki wrote: »
    Hiya!

I've been testing out this report and I've noticed that my skill binds as a BT do not change when I am switching maps while hunting. Was there anything specific you were doing that might have caused this!

I was also in the highest level mob for the cernium map and all the skills unbound after i changed channel
  • SyphikiSyphiki
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2022
    Stacona wrote: »
    Syphiki wrote: »
    Hiya!

I was also in the highest level mob for the cernium map and all the skills unbound after i changed channel

Okay, I'll relay that detail as well. Thank you for reporting it!
  • BeugBeug
    Can confirm after logging into my BT that some of the skills do frequently become unbound. Seems like it most often occurs when relogging, changing channel and also leaving inferno wolf. Does not always unbind the same skills and sometimes will only unbind one select animals skills.
  • BeugBeug
    Changing channels multiple times on hunting maps while looking for free channels is consistantly unbinding skills on Beast Tamer