[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Explorer Redux: new journey hidden quest

Sir3odoreSir3odore
Reactions: 200
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting
I have recieved all 6 daily all explorer rewards and tried the hidden quest to get the mount reward. I tried completing the quest using same method used in Korean Maplestory however it does not work. I believe the quest can be completed the same way in MapleSEA. I am wondering if this is a bug or gms has a different method for completing the quest.

Comments

• MolekulasMolekulas
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited June 2022
    Sir3odore wrote: »
    I have recieved all 6 daily all explorer rewards and tried the hidden quest to get the mount reward. I tried completing the quest using same method used in Korean Maplestory however it does not work. I believe the quest can be completed the same way in MapleSEA. I am wondering if this is a bug or gms has a different method for completing the quest.

The quest indicates that you should talk to your class trainer from the first job but it still doesn't work, in other places they say that it only works in MapleSEA but nobody confirms that, I already made order combinations, I talked to everyone, I went back in and nothing, I worse is that no one gives reason or simply say if it is poorly done or if it works or not.
  • JDMxBOYJDMxBOY
    Reactions: 600
    edited June 2022
    Is no one seriously looking into this? I mean this is ridiculous. Literally NO ONE has figured this out and now everyone is speculating this is a bug and not one person from Nexon including CM's are addressing this. The mission can't be completed and there's also a time frame to get this done by.

@Ezrabell @Ghiblee
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited June 2022
    I've spoken to all the Explorer trainers, and it doesn't work. Any ideas on how this is done?
  • happycowshappycows
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited June 2022
    It has been updated as a "Known Issue" on the official v.233 patch notes:

[Updated June 24] New Journey event's Hidden Quest cannot be completed

Hopefully they fix it during the next maintenance
  • MolekulasMolekulas
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited June 2022
    happycows wrote: »
    It has been updated as a "Known Issue" on the official v.233 patch notes:

[Updated June 24] New Journey event's Hidden Quest cannot be completed

Hopefully they fix it during the next maintenance

Thanks for the reply.
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited July 2022
    To anyone who still has to do this (SPOILER warning):

After getting the Goddess' Grace Outfit Coupon, speak to Athena Pierce, Dances with Balrogs, Dark Lord, Kyrin, and Grendel, in that order. Then click on Grendel a second time - if this works, the Goddess will talk to you and give you the Mount Coupon.
  • DMHDMH
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited July 2022
    I tried it a second time and it worked - not sure why but the prompts all showed up the second time.

Didn't work for me
    To anyone who still has to do this (SPOILER warning):

After getting the Goddess' Grace Outfit Coupon, speak to Athena Pierce, Dances with Balrogs, Dark Lord, Kyrin, and Grendel, in that order. Then click on Grendel a second time - if this works, the Goddess will talk to you and give you the Mount Coupon.