[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question about the "Adventurer's Hope Box"

TheOnlyNoob4UTheOnlyNoob4U
Reactions: 810
edited June 2022 in General Chat
Heyo, I've never claimed anything specifically like this before, other than the free time-limited root abyss set that can be given out.
I was just wondering if the contents of the time-limited boxes you get from opening the Adventurer's Hope Box are permanent, or time-limited as well?

I'm referring to the Unique Emblem and the 17-Star Unique Absolab Weapon/15-Star Unique Dominator Pendant.
The patch notes say "Potentials cannot be reset and item cannot be enhanced." as well, which also made me unsure whether it was permanent or time-limited.
And if it was permanent, would being unable to reset the potentials and enhance the weapon be a bad thing?

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2022
    The unique emblem can be recubed as normal.

The Absolab weapon cannot be scrolled/starred any further than it already is, and I don't think you can re-roll the stats. The stats it's given are mediocre at best, so it is by no means an end game weapon, but certainly a decent one for any mule character.

Both items are permanent, no time limit.