[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Disconnect from black heaven act 4

nearQnearQ
Reactions: 900
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Game functionality

Brief bug summary: When doing Black Heaven Act 4, using the mount to attack the barrier holder causes my game to crash. I get the error "Unable to connect to the game server.". As soon as I defeat the barrier holder or so much as even touch it using the mount, my game crashes.

Steps to reproduce: I restart the game, and click on my character. I redo the Black Heaven Act 4 section and everytime I get to the barrier holder and attack with the mount, I get disconnected.

Character name: snipahmoe

Character level: 226

Character job: Marksman

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: June 20, 7pm UTC -4 to June 27 (today)

Comments

• MesoFarmMesoFarm
    Reactions: 210
    I made a forum account just to comment on this.

The same thing is happening to me, I want to unlock lotus and cannot finish the 4th act for black haven.
    Once you get into the robot, kill some stuff and advance, you get disconnected back to the world selection screen, every single time.
    They told me to "Update your GPU drivers" stuff but guess what, did not work.
    nearQ
  • nearQnearQ
    edited June 2022
    im just want to kill lotus T-T i already lost 3 weekly boss resets for this bug
  • nearQnearQ
    edited July 2022
    update: i finally found something that work for me, idk if works for everyone: Enable v-sinc , disable all sounds , graphics to low , resolution to 4:3 and hit really slow the machines i have a theory that it is the sound someway.