[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MONAD Julietta Boss Fight Buggy Final Stage

5ynth3s1s5ynth3s1s
Reactions: 720
edited November 2021 in Bug Reporting
I can't seem to do anything in the final stage of the Julietta boss fight in MONAD. I can literally see boss slowly losing health via the boss the HP bar but I can't actually do anything. WTF.
Fumino

Comments

• NilfonNilfon
    Reactions: 100
    Same for me. When I enter the last phase, Julieta is on the left side doing nothing and there's no jellyfish spawning at all.

Also, when I play as a Kaiser, if I transform into a dragon, I won't be able to dmg the boss at all because my buff doesn't expire at all. It seems that this boss is still too glitchy to be done even after patch v.228.
  • JerebugJerebug
    Reactions: 1,841
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Hi Mapler,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I have forwarded this to the team. Let us know if you encounter any other issues!

Happy Mapling!
  • Chino14Chino14
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2022
    I have a buggy final stage as well. When I walk to the top of the tower, Julieta will slowly climb up. However, once she gets to the top, she will return back to the ground and repeat animation. Plus I can not use any skills.

I also have a problem with Final boss Tengu. I can not see the purple "attack box" so I can not deal damage to tengu.

Please help.