[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Returner Questions

PixiepiePixiepie
Reactions: 310
in General Chat
Hello! I am about to start MS after a good 9 years or so since I last played and have googled intensly but there's still a few things that I am unsure about.

Can NX equip/pets be moved freely between char's on the normal server? I remember when I first played MS there were no restrictions on this?

What are the pro's and con's of Lara, Huyong and Adele?

I am still on the fence whether to start on a normal server or a reboot one, I do like to farm for meso and buy ready made equip but I also like reboot as a whole >.<

Comments

• new2msnew2ms
    Reactions: 910
    edited July 2022
    Cash items (cash equips, items, pets, etc) can only be moved between characters of the same race. The list is quite extensive so here's a link that explains more: https://thedigitalcrowns.com/maplestory-shared-cash-shop-all-classes-updated/

I didn't really play those 3 classes much (stopped after getting them to lv200) but I think Adele or Lara are pretty good classes to play. Their skills are able to cover a wide area of the map so makes training really easy.

Concept of reboot is nice - mesos to buy cubes/cash items, goal on eliminating a p2w environment, etc. However, there are some cons when deciding to play in reboot such as:
    - can't buy/trade for gear progression
    - unable to partake in Burning World as you can't transfer characters over to reboot
    - high population resulting in more frequent server problems and unable to find an open training map

BUT there are pro's that may outweigh the above cons, depending on your personal preference.
    - just need to farm mesos to cube your gears
    - monsters give more exp than regular servers (monsters are also stronger)
    - high population means a larger community whereas some of the non-reboot worlds are like a ghost town.

Sorry for the long post. You may have already found your answers but hope this helps shed some new light.