[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Standardising up-jumps to NOT use up arrow twice

ChangmanChangman
Reactions: 310
edited July 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Up-jump using Up arrow + Jump key is strictly superior to Up arrow, Up arrow due to input lag. Please standardise this across classes with basic up-jumps.

For example, my Explorer Marksman can never consistently max-height up-jump using Up arrow, Up arrow but my Explorer Ice/Lightning mage never has this issue with Up arrow + Jump key.
LegionPothIX

Comments

• LegionPothIXLegionPothIX
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited July 2022
    I leveled all the archers and it's not even standard within the same parent class. Very annoying! Please standardize!
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited July 2022
    +1
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2022
    Or... or, just make it an option, where you can choose which button combo to use for any of these instances (or both if you like both ways). I honestly prefer the control of double tapping the button. But why not just make it a choice? let people control the jump how they want. It's the same mechanic just with different keys to perform it for some reason, so why not just make it an option of how it controls?
    Dnaman101