[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please bring Mo Xuan to GMS!

ChimichurroChimichurro
Reactions: 1,420
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2022 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Mo Xuan is a super unique class that I think a majority of players would love a chance to play. Even if it's at the cost of Jett. Everyone loves our space cowgirl but her playstyle is really bland and outdated despite having been viable for a while now. I think if they can't both be in the game at the same time then it's better to have Mo Xuan, offering a completely new experience for GMS and filling the martial artist niche that's been missing for a really long time.

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited July 2022
    I prefer having Jett to Mo Xuan, so no thank you. It's not like they can't change Jett's playstyle, and Mo Xuan seems overrated. Just because you don't like Jett doesn't mean others don't.
    Whorific
  • WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited July 2022
    Even if it's at the cost of Jett.

Absolutely not. Jett fills a niche that no other character does. Her simplicity and mobility make her unique. Jett is one of the most fun characters in the game. The other services outright removing Zen was really scummy. GMS should not follow their example.

Besides, there's no reason why they can't add a new character without changing existing ones.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2022
    I don't know why anyone would even suggest replacing a class with another in GMS. But yes, put as many characters as possible in GMS, not at the cost of other characters, just put all of them in. Heck putt Zen in too, even though they're basically just Jett, so what, just gives people an aesthetic choice then.