[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Put Magic Mortar Bunny in Henesys

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Many players are unable to participate in the Jewel Crafting event because the Event Hall lags them to a standstill.
Until the cause of the lag is found and fixed (surprise, it wasn't Mr. Lee), event NPCs like the Magic Mortar Bunny need to be put somewhere that all Maplers can access. Henesys or Leafre, by the shop NPC that sells the Jewelcrafting boxes, would be ideal.
sparebladeShanochiKylehell007SaelynnieLilyflowerShusui

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited November 2016
    Yes please and while we're at it can you please add Mr Lee back?
  • sparebladespareblade
    Reactions: 1,220
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Yes I am in favor of this. This is the one event I was looking forward to (making the SS Ring)... and it's not possible currently because of the Event Hall :(
  • AbyAby
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    yes plz the event map is basically not exist for me and alot of mor player so until it's fixed plz poot corent event npc in main towns or at list ad ther quests/chat to the sidebar.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited November 2016
    if they add the NPCS into towns -- it be laggy. That's why "they kept them in event hall"
    Kylehell007Lilyflower
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited November 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

if they add the NPCS into towns -- it be laggy. That's why "they kept them in event hall"
    its mainly Cassandra and gaga and maple tip lady that lag you but those used to be in towns with no issue so I don't really see the reason for the event hall at all anymore tbh. it clutters so much info on not a large map. npc's are too close to each other. just a lag fest
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Kylehell007

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

its mainly Cassandra and gaga and maple tip lady that lag you but those used to be in towns with no issue so I don't really see the reason for the event hall at all anymore tbh. it clutters so much info on not a large map. npc's are too close to each other. just a lag fest
    They didn't "used to be in town with no issue".
    The reason they got moved to Event Hall to begin with was the infamous "town lag" that they caused.
    Lilyflower
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Kylehell007

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

The reason they got moved to Event Hall to begin with was the infamous "town lag" that they caused.
    True, that's right they did but I don't remember it being anywhere even REMOTELY close to as bad as it is in event hall. Talking about like unable to even move or insta crashing. I just remember a few players having issues at the time, I never did personally.

Lilyflower
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Kylehell007

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Kylehell007

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

True, that's right they did but I don't remember it being anywhere even REMOTELY close to as bad as it is in event hall. Talking about like unable to even move or insta crashing. I just remember a few players having issues at the time, I never did personally.

I believe the reason for the lag then was different, even though it's the same NPCs.
    However, regardless of the reason, if these NPCs cause people to lag to a standstill right now, they'd do it in Henesys and Leafre too. There's nothing unique about Event Hall.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Well, what do you know, these fancy new forums know how to lag and double-post too.
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    edited November 2016
    lol funny ^ quadrapost
  • SaelynnieSaelynnie
    Reactions: 915
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Please get the bunny out of there. It will be impossible for me to make this ring, and I already missed a day. :\
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Please don't wait until the event is over to do something about this.
    Lilyflower
  • DaYuffieDaYuffie
    Reactions: 905
    edited November 2016
    Please, I don't wanna bother doing this event every day to be told "no problem on our end" and nothing be done about it.
  • SaelynnieSaelynnie
    Reactions: 915
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I have a touch screen and if you do too it can help a bit to individually click on the jewels onto the mortar to at least fuse a couple before the lag completely freezes everything...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Another maintenance announced for today, another disappointment.

I guess this event is a complete wash.