[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

no compensation received!

AngryAngelAngryAngel
Reactions: 840
edited August 2022 in Bug Reporting
although i was logged in during the specified time period (july 20-22, 2022) to receive the recent compensation (legendary bebe box and 600 event coins), i did not get anything. i was definitely in game the entire period as i have the game running 24/7 unless the servers go down for maintenances or i get disconnected. although i was one of the lucky people who did not get constantly disconnected or have the game client crash on me on those dates, i did experience the latency and other server issues! it is ridiculous that players who play the game so much that we do not log out and log back in regularly are being penalized and not receiving the compensation due us, especially because it is very easy for nexon to check to be sure that we were indeed playing maplestory during the days listed in the august 12th notice! please advise.

Char name: AngelusDraco and Archangel77
Job class: kaiser and paladin
Level: 277 and 231
Server: Elysium

Comments

• UzajxUzajx
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited August 2022
    I did not recived anything as well. More then positive i was active when all the channels were crashing.

Char Names: RiseAgain and GenericBovv
    Job Class: Bishop and Bow Master
    Levels : 245 and 221
    Server: NA Reboot
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    Reactions: 840
    edited August 2022
    oh just re-read the notice and for the same reasons i was definitely on august 6-7, 2022 as well. thanks
  • new2msnew2ms
    Reactions: 910
    edited August 2022
    I was on during those 2 timeframes and was even disconnected during the channel maintenances but didn’t receive compensation either

Character: SevenNL and SevenAngelic
    Class: Night Lord and Angelic Buster
    Level: 235 and 198
    World: Aurora
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2022
    Everyone in this thread: Please submit Customer Support tickets at http://support-maplestory.nexon.net so that your specific case can be looked into.