[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Account guild slot!

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
If we could condense our guilds just like we did our buddy lists that would be awesome. I have nearly all my own characters in one guild taking up almost 1/4 of the available slots. If instead I could be in a guild as an account and not as individual characters then there would be soooooo much more room for different people! No matter what character I log into, if it has been accepted to that guild then it would only take up one slot! Can still boss and gain points on each character, but it would just feed into one massive pool for my characters in that guild.

Comments

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited August 2022
    I would really like for this to be a thing.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2022
    If they implemented this, I would want it to be an opt-in thing for each character. While this feature would be good, and I would use it, I do also like the option of not having all your characters forced into one guild, so you can keep your options open. Like keeping a spare guild on your other characters, incase you need to leave the guild your other characters are in for any reason.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited August 2022
    Yes, exactly! I don't know how much programming gymnastics this would require but I know many people would use it!