[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Skill CD Bug and Connection for PF's New Skill

PreQinPreQin
Reactions: 200
edited August 2022 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
ingame skill bug & connection

Brief bug summary:
The (not-really-)new skill for Pathfinder, Evolve Tempest, did not correctly apply cooldown along with Raven Tempest. And the new Evolve Tempest will cause disconnection every time it hits a mob

More details:
When popping Evolve Tempest in town, it appears okay. But once it finishes and returns as a bird, Raven Tempest (the original tornado V skill) is not set and can be used instantly. However, when hunting mobs, once my Evolve Tempest hits an enemy, the game disconnects.

update: the next time I tested the skill, I only used Raven Tempest (the original version), and it worked okay when hitting mobs at first. But then I teleported to the town map without waiting for the skill to be finished, and the game disconnected again. So the entire skill now is not usable.

update 2: now even when I log in to my pathfinder, the game disconnects :^)

Steps to reproduce:
Using a pathfinder character after 5th job advancement, using Fury of the Wild, then pop Evolve Tempest to hunt mobs.

However, I asked a friend who also plays a pathfinder. He couldn't reproduce the exact same issue as my character. So I don't know if it is a common issue for all pathfinders.

Character name:
PreQin

Character level:

Character job:
Pathfinder

World name:
Aurora

Date and time of the incident:
Aug 31 1:20pm (UTC -6)
Right after the v235 patch update

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited August 2022
    Hello!
    Thank you for reporting an issue with Pathfinder's Evolve Tempest and Raven Tempest skills.
    They have been relayed for investigation.