[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory Europe Intro Thread

KassyKassy
Reactions: 525
edited November 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
I thought it might be a good idea to stick a thread up so those of us from MS Europe can introduce ourselves to our Global counterparts. So here goes.
I'm assuming this is in the right section.

Name: Kas or Kassy
Current Location: UK
Main IGN(s): Kassy and Kasumarae
Main Classes: Hero and Bishop
About me: Yo, i'm Kas. I'm a typical brit who enjoys gaming as a whole, whether it be playing sonic on the sega megadriver(genesis) or throwing fireballs on skyrim as well as some anime. I've been playing Maplestory for around 11 years now, with a few breaks in between. 10 of those years have been on MS Europe. My friends on there would probably call me a nutcase xD I played Broa on GMS originally then moved to Windia when it came out, I remember an old friend called Pemmican on there and his friend Kevin(I forgot his char name).

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Not the right section, actually. Going by the fact that the general Introductions thread is in off-topic.
  • KassyKassy
    Reactions: 525
    edited November 2016
    Cheers, i'll shunt it over to off topic ^^