[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reboot]R>Tempted,all levels,64 bit ways to prog

TemptedTempted
Reactions: 510
edited March 2022 in Guilds
Hi there folks! Name’s Jason and I’m back once again recruiting for Tempted. This year marks the 15th anniversary of Tempted. Tempted has now been successful and expanded between two different servers, regular, and Reboot! Now, we’re looking for new individuals to join our family.

What is Tempted Reboot?: Tempted Reboot is the extension of the Scania guild of the same name. The two guilds are interlocked together to make one big “super guild” if you will. Both the Scania and Reboot guilds interact and work together with each other on our Discord server. More on that a little bit later. The Reboot guild has its own set of channels as well as helpful guides and more. We bring the same values the Tempted guild brought that made it so successful, especially back in 2007. The core belief that ANYONE of ANY level, is welcome and is valuable to the guild.

What do we offer?: We are offering boss carries to our members, an open guild and looking to recreate the feeling of family we found in Scania. Boss carries will be given based on a contribution system. Our current list of carries includes: PNO, Emp, CRA, CPAP, CPB, Lomien, Akechi and we’re constantly adding more. Furthermore, we offer a robust system for carries that focuses on pure progression of our members, without hand holding. We want our members to be participating in bosses like Lucid and Will, so we have designed a system of carries in order to help push players into these bosses. If you have no interest in bossing in higher tiers, there’s nothing wrong with that, Tempted has built itself on its community and you will always be welcome, even if you are not a hardcore bosser. Furthermore, we are constantly expanding our hard bossing parties, so anyone who is interested in that please let us know! We see a consistent 40+ guild SP points a week as well.

Discord?: We have integrated the Tempted Scania discord and the Reboot discord into one! This way both the Scania and Reboot servers can interact with each other. We think it’s really important for members to be in discord to really get that sense of community. The discord features both text and voice channels, allowing you to hop in and chat with your new friends at any time. This allows both of the guilds to work harmoniously together. Whales and f2p players alike will be able to talk, ask questions, and just hang out together! JOINING THE DISCORD IS NOW MANDATORY, MOST OF THE GUILD ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS ETC ARE HANDLED THROUGH DISCORD. Furthermore, our discord has now been equipped with a custom bot, full of custom commands, an epic text RPG and so much more! So why wouldn’t you want to be in it!? Furthermore, we have also integrated an ever growing FF14 section of the discord as well as our own Free Company!

The Tempted Council: In order to maintain as much connection with members as possible, the leaders at Tempted have established a council of our non leadership members. Sometimes, when you look at data, things like human emotions are lost. As such, we have created a council of our everyday members, and we rotate it in order to get the opinions of as many people as possible. The role of the council is to take ideas and suggestions from non leadership members, how a policy may affect them, stuff in the discord etc, and make changes for the better of the guild.

Level requirements?: Just like Tempted in Scania, there is no level requirement other than level 101. No power or veteran player required, however we would prefer your main is the character you are adding to the guild. For boss carries we require a certain GP threshold which we are currently revamping as the guild continues to grow. While we may prefer your main, it's not required. If you want to try us out with your mule first, give us a whirl, see what we’re all about!

The future?: Well like all guilds we’re looking to expand.By the end of the year we are planning on killing The Black Mage and prepping for Seren. We want to have more hard bossing parties to allow players to also meet this goal. All are welcome to join us!

What we ask of you:As you know, every week guilds are ranked and given SP based on the collective culvert, flag race, and weekly mission points. We ask that all who join, take some time out of your week and do Flag and Culvert for your fellow guildmates. We do not care about your score, you do not have to be perfect, you don’t even need to be pushing high numbers in Culvert, we just simply want everyone to work together for a common goal.

How do we join? For this recruitment process we’re going to be doing a mild screening. Simply let me know down below or through DMs.
This will require us to communicate on Discord or through reddit DMS. Please comment below with any questions, or feel free to DM me.
Once you join our Discord please be sure to read through the welcome channels, and check out our FAQ!

We’re really excited for you to be a part of our family and shape our community.

Leaders and Jrs List
AliceMothra/RunisStaker
TaxFrog
Sphiox
Combobuccrx
Rickafer
PeeJeeNE/MVPeeJay
HäagenDawn
Audene
xTankMomox
Modern
iPaduser
Apoverstad
CreativeDiff
Stromberry

See you soon!

Comments

• PixelKashyPixelKashy
    Reactions: 100
    Hello you still recruiting ?!?!? i cant find the discord link too speak there. Kashy#2475 is my discord
  • Jess18Jess18
    Good afternoon,

I wish to join the guild, i hope you are still recruiting.
    My IGN is: Jess18
    I tried to pm the names listed on the forum but all but one were offline, and the one that was online wasent responding (Maybe he/she was afk?).
    If you have any question
  • YonusagiYonusagi
    Reactions: 200
    Hey! I'm a new player who's interested in discovering everything that MapleStory has to offer, and I would love to do so with friends
    My discord is: 「Izaya」#4444
  • AnduuAnduu
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2022
    Hi! I'd like to apply for your guild! Im decently new to modern maplestory so finding a nice guild would be great!
    ign: Togey
    Discord: Nowahh#6546
    (i play on reboot)
  • AdhameusAdhameus
    Hi! I would love to be part of a guild, I am a returning player with a new account on reboot, so only 1 character for now and using guides to get around haha
    Character name: Mihoga
    Discord: Ellogilu #7554
    (Reboot)
  • ScythiusScythius
    Hello, I would like to join. I applied in-game, and did not find a Discord link. My ingame name is Scythius, please respond here or ingame. Thanks!